CSTA Accredited Member
- The CSTA Accredited Member Scheme is designed to protect all parties.
- The accredited member demonstrates professionalism and reliability.
- Companies eligible to join the CSTA are recognised as an “Accredited Member”.
- To become eligible to join the company must demonstrate that it fulfils the CSTA membership criteria and complies with the Code of Conduct.
- Companies that do not meet the criteria are not eligible to join the CSTA.
- As a CSTA Accredited Member, the Company can use the CSTA “Accredited Member” logo
Liability and obligations:
- The CSTA undertakes checks of applicant members to verify compliance with the CSTA membership criteria.
- Nevertheless, the CSTA does not offer any warranties or redress on the activities of any CSTA member.
- Companies and individuals entering into any business arrangements, contractual or otherwise, should undertake their own evaluation of the member company. Caveat emptor.
Become an Accredited CSTA Member
To become a CSTA Accredited Member, download the CSTA Members Code of Conduct document – to download, click here: CODE OF CONDUCT
- Read the document carefully – then sign and return it as indicated
- Complete the Membership Application form using this link: https://www.containa.org/join-now