Promoting Professionalism in the Container Trader Market
The Container Self-Storage and Traders Association has evolved from the work of the CTIA, which was established in 2017.
The CSTA promotes best practice and industry standards for those companies involved in container re-sale, conversion and innovation.
With over 2 million containers entering the secondary market annually, CSTA’s aim is to provide its members with the platform, resources and forums to:
- Promote the professionalism and value of the resale sector
- Exchange industry best practice
- Develop initiatives and innovations
- Aid compliance and engage with safety, regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Provide technical support
- Network and conference events
Membership of the Association is open to any company involved in selling, buying, trading containers for the secondary market, or involved in container conversion and innovation.
A number of Trader Industry documents have been developed for members and can be downloaded from the Technical Page of the website.