CSTA Webinar: "Insurance for Container Self-Storage Operators"
The CSTA organised a Webinar in mid-December 2020, focusing on the important topics of insurance cover for Operators of Container Self-Storage Facilities. The presentation focused on the need for insurance to cover:
- - Business – contractual, property, directors, interruption, etc
- - Liability - public, employers, product etc
- - Self-storage benefits of clients content insurance
Presented by Neil Matthews, Pound Gates Relationship Manager, the Webinar covered:
- What insurance do you need?
- - Examples of Self-Storage Operators Insurance Policy
- - Typical Terms and Conditions
- - Availability of training and documents to facilitate set up CSTA member client insurance
Insurance presentation: To view the presentation, click on this link – CSTA INSURANCE PRESENTATION
Insurance webinar: To view the recording of the webinar, click on this link - CSTA INSURANCE WEBINAR