The 7th CTIA Meeting took place in Hamburg on Thursday 7 November, from 09:00 to 11:00 at the Hamburg Messe.
All presentations are available to Members
The Conference covered the following topics:
- Container Industry Market Trends and Challenges
- Trader Business Update
- Cargo Worthy Criteria: How might it affect traders?
- Trader Inspection Procedures in China
- CTIA Accredited Member Scheme
- Container Coatings: Technology Update
There will also be an “Open Forum” for Members to discuss their future requirements for the CTIA